Wholesaler and Manufacturer of Custom Baby & Toddler Clothing.
All production CPSIA compliant.
Private label manufacturing available.
However, it is very important to find the right manufacturer to work with for your private labeling needs.
Our Family Business was established in 2000.
We are A+ Suppliers to ASI and SAGE distributors to the promotions industry.
We offer different fabric types which are best suited to your requirements
At The Laughing Giraffe © we take pride in partnering with our private label clients and working towards delivering to market the product that the designer had envisioned. We understand the significance of communication throughout the process, and put all our resources and years of experience to bring out the best possible product. We at The Laughing Giraffe believe that your success is indeed our success, and we make no compromises in delivering the highest quality product in a timely fashion for the best possible prices.
- Private Label Manufacturing: We work with you closely from initial stages to understand your product needs. We help bring your designs to the marketplace in a timely fashion. We specialize in manufacturing children's garments customized to your needs.
- New brands: We work with new designers and new brand launches, and have successfully helped bring their products to the market. New designers often have a lot of uncertainties and unknowns and may not even be aware of options and possibilities. We listen carefully and guide them with options available.
- Minimum order quantity (MOQ): requirements are the lowest in the industry.
- Customized product and labels: All components are made to your unique needs so your product has your stamp on it.
- Commitment to Quality: We are committed to delivering highest quality so your products stand out.
- Our manufacturing facilities are state of the art, and have high capacity for large volume orders. Factories are located in Vietnam
- In Order to Quote accurately we require a physical sample of the item to accurately quote for your important business. Value-added operations (embroidery, screen printing, packaging, etc.) require detailed artwork, color pantone numbers.