Heat Transfer Vinyl Printing Tips
Add flavor to your blank apparel with Heat Transfer Vinyl Printing! With the Heat Transfer process, ink is transferred on a carrier paper to the t-shirt. When heat and pressure is applied to the carrier paper, the ink is transferred onto the t-shirt. A common way that this is done is by applying an iron to the carrier paper for a period until the ink appears on the shirt.
Although we do not perform this service, The Laughing Giraffe blank baby and kids garments use an Interlock Knit fabric which is considered most preferable for Heat Transfers because of their stability as they stretch less.
Fabrication Method Dry Recommended Temperature Specifications
- Poly/Cotton 1-Color Vinyl Transfer 320° for 10 Seconds Calendar vinyl at Medium Pressure cut on potter
- Poly/Cotton Classic Laser Image 350° for 15 Seconds Laser-Printed Transfer Transfer at High Pressure paired with an oil-based copier for maximum vibrancy
We Specialize in Heat Transfer Printing Blanks:
- Baby Clothing Blanks - Onesies, Dresses, Bath Gowns, Beanie Hats, Bibs, Blankets, Legwarmers, Burp Cloths, T-Shirts, Tank Tops
- Toddler Blank Clothes T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Hooded Sweatshirts, Dresses, Tees
- Youth Boys & Girls Apparel T-Shirts, Hooded Sweatshirts, Dresses
We will beat any advertised price for the same.
The Laughing Giraffe is your One Stop Shop for your blank clothing!
FREE FREIGHT POLICIES ARE AVAILABLE (See Details)