Baby Blankets & Swaddling
Wholesale Baby Receiving Blankets at Affordable Bulk Prices
Wholesale Swaddle Sacks - Wearable Blankets - Solid PLain Colors - Newborn Blankets
Shop our collection of baby blankets, newborn swaddling blankets, wearable sacks, hooded blankets, swaddle sacks for sleeping and much more. Our products are available in a variety of blank styles, colors, and fabrics. Our blankets are available in Interlock Knit 100% Cotton, 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton, and 100% Polyester fabric, specifically designed for custom screen printing, sublimation printing, and embroidery.
Have a question? Give us a call at 888-529-3883.
We got your & kids covered with Wholesale Baby Blankets! Our Prices will not be Beat for Bulk Baby Blankets!
Our baby clothing and accessories are CPSIA Certified
Since 2000, The Laughing Giraffe® has been an official supplier of baby & toddler blank apparel to ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute), SAGE (promotional product distributor), Health Care Industry with logo printed baby and toddler blanks. We are you One-Stop-Shop offering Super-Soft baby & toddler blank clothing, screen printing service with a low minimum and quick turnaround.Benefits of Swaddling Your Baby
When your baby is swaddled, he or she is taken back to the days in the womb, when everything was comfortable, safe and snug.
Swaddling has a number of key benefits for both parents and babies when done correctly and safely:
- Swaddled babies sleep longer and sounder.
- Swaddled babies experience less anxiety.
- Swaddling prevents unnecessary wake-ups due to the startle reflex.
- Swaddling eliminates the need for comfort items in baby’s crib – no pillows, bumpers, blankets, stuffed animals, etc. (using these items in crib have been linked to SIDS)
- Swaddling prevent face-scratching.
- Swaddling mimics touch, which is important for baby especially when they wake up at night.
- Swaddling helps maintain the back sleeping position and also reminds tired parents to place baby on back to sleep.
- Swaddling soothes babies with colic (again, when swaddled, they feel secure and safe just like they felt in the womb).
- Swaddling in the hands-over-heart position is the preferred sleeping position for babies; in this position they learn to self-soothe and can get back to sleep on their own.
- Swaddling benefits parents too — when baby sleeps more, mom and dad sleep more!